- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large chopped onion
- 3 large cloves of garlic
- 10 white button mushrooms / or 5 portabellas
- 1 can of refried beans (refried with vegetable oil)
- 2 ripe avocados
- tortilla wraps
- 1 can of Vegan enchilada sauce
- salsa of your choice
- olive oil/salt/pepper/oregano
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- Sauté onion in olive oil until translucent. Add in the garlic and sliced red and green bell peppers, keeping covered when not stirring. Sauté until the peppers have softened. Add in chopped mushrooms and fresh spinach. Again, sauté and leave uncovered.
- Add 3+ tablespoons of salsa and seasoning. Let simmer uncovered.
- Blend both avocados into a smooth paste (add seasoning/salt or leave it out.)
- Once the veggies have cooked and are very soft, it is time to make the enchiladas and prep the oven to 350 degrees. Spread enough enchilada sauce to cover the entire bottom of the baking dish.
- In a Wrap, spread 2 tablespoons of refried beans in the center, followed by 1 tablespoon of Avocado paste, then place a good amount of veggies on top. Fold up wrap and place in baking dish. Repeat with all wraps.
- Spread remainder of enchilada sauce on top of the wraps. Bake for 20 minutes (until the sauce at the bottom of the dish starts to boil). Serve with a side of Spanish rice and black beans.